Mikhail Liberzon is an attorney of counsel with the firm. Mikhail earned his JD at Loyola Law School, where he was an editor of the Entertainment Law Review, completed a dual concentration in intellectual property law and corporate law, and participated in the Transactional Negotiation Team. Mikhail earned his undergraduate degree at the University of Pennsylvania with a major in philosophy and a minor in economics.
Mikhail joined the firm in 2019, and his practice focuses on litigation, including intellectual property law, business litigation, personal injury, and employment law. Mikhail’s notable accomplishments, experiences, and skills include:
• Obtaining favorable evidence through resourceful discovery questions and tactics
• Obtaining fair and reasonable settlements in many civil and federal actions involving contractual disputes, medical malpractice, real estate transactions, intellectual property violations, ADA claims, and fraud allegations.
• Winning numerous motions and pleadings to convince opposing parties to mediate, settle, reduce, or dismiss claims.
• Obtaining several settlements with simple demand letters and without requiring lawsuits.
• Weighing both the legal and practical aspects of litigation and using different strategies tailored to each individual situation.
• Discovering the latest laws and legal trends and applying them consistently to both transactional and litigation matters to leverage clients’ positions and claims.